ACDSee Photo Studio Home - is a comprehensive application that is ideal for organizing, viewing, expanding and sharing images. Using the image browser, you can find, organize and view images and media files on your computer. In addition, you can effectively receive images from digital cameras, scanners, and other devices.
ACDSee Photo Studio Home 2020 is an effective solution for a growing collection of photos. This program is ideal for almost any user. It has more tools than ever to help you organize your photos, view them in a chronological context.
Use ACDSee Photo Studio Home 2020 tools, such as: red-eye reduction, cropping, sharpness, blur to enhance or correct your images. image management tools, such as: exposure adjustment, converter, resizing, rename and rotate, can be performed on multiple files simultaneously. The user interface is fully customizable and provides quick access to tools and features.
Face Detection & Facial Recognition (64-bit)
Organizing has never been this personal. ACDSee’s Face Detection & Recognition tool will find the humans in your photographs so that you can name the individuals for quick searching. Keep photos distinguished by client, family member, or person of interest. ACDSee will immediately learn which names to put to which faces, even suggesting possible matches. Save hours of tedious manual skimming by searching photos by unnamed, auto-named, and suggested names. Then embed face data in your photos for safe keeping.
Achieve the perfect conditions you couldn’t get in the field by applying fine-tuned adjustments with a toolkit of precision filters. Handle geometric imperfection with cropping, flipping, resizing, and rotation tools. Correct flaws, red eye, blurriness, noise, and clarity. Liven things up by adding text, borders, vignettes, watermarks, and even draw on your image. Select the minute parts of your images you want to impact. Brush on special effects, alterations, and improvements to make your photos exactly what you want them to be.
Effortless Digital Asset Management
Finding, sorting, moving, organizing, and sharing — everything you need for complete mastery over your photography workflow is right here, at your fingertips. Add ratings, hierarchical keywords, categories, and location data to your images. Quickly identify photos for further processing with visual tags or customizable color labels.
ACDSee Mobile Sync
With ACDSee Mobile Sync, you can wirelessly and instantly send photos and videos directly to ACDSee Photo Studio from your mobile device! Just select and send. Available on iPhone and Android, the ACDSee Mobile Sync app keeps track of which photos have been sent, so you don’t have to.
ACDSee Light EQ ™
This patented technology in ACDSee Photo Studio makes it possible to adjust lighting in specific areas in images without affecting others. You can simultaneously lighten areas that are too dark, and darken areas that are too bright. If the foreground subject is backlit, you can easily lighten that subject up without blowing out the background.
View your uncompressed RAW images in ACDSee Photo Studio Home’s View Mode. With built-in RAW support for over 500 cameras, you’ll have the freedom to view your RAW files with ease.
ACDSee Photo Studio Home 2020 features:
• Classify with Collections
• Easily Convert from Lightroom to ACDSee
• Microsoft OneDrive Integration - Your All-Access Pass
• See Clearly, Even into the Cloud with SeeDrive
• Set and Walk Away with ACDSee’s Smart Indexer
• Organize photos using a combination of folders, keywords, ratings, color labels, metadata, and categories
• Find photos fast - build and store searches based on metadata, file properties, data, event, keyword, rating, location, and edited state
• Create as many ACDSee databases as you like, and quickly and easily switch between them
• Visually tag images with color labels
• Customize and save workspace layouts, metadata views, file sort order, and shortcut keys
• Conveniently access any metadata function in the new Metadata sub menu via Tools
• Map view and reverse geocoding by selecting a pin on the map
• Customize access to external editors
• Fluid folder viewing with an improved Folder Tree and GUI enhancements
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, & Windows® 10 (64-bit editions only)
Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 9+
Microsoft® DirectX® 10 or higher
Windows Media® Player 9.0
Intel® or AMD processor with 64-bit support
Intel i3 or better processor recommended
2 GB RAM (6 GB RAM or more recommended)
512 MB Video RAM (VRAM)
DirectX 10 compatible graphics adapter
1024 x 768 display resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
2 GB of available hard disk space
- Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor with 2 GHz or more clock speed
- 2 GB RAM (6 GB RAM recommended)
- 512 MB video memory (VRAM)
- Video adapter with DirectX 10 support
- Monitor with a resolution of 1024x768 (recommended 1920x1080)
- 2 GB of free hard disk space
- Operating system Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64-bit only)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later
- Microsoft DirectX 10.0 for format support file Microsoft DirectX, and create slideshows and screensavers
- Windows Media Player 9.0
How to install?
Just run the .exe file after download and then follow the popup.
disconnect internet and run the keygen